As a Holistic Primacy Care Physician, Dr. Feldman offers an alternative to conventional primary care and addresses care of the whole person - body, mind and spirit. The practice of holistic medicine promotes optimal health with a focus on prevention and the treatment of disease by mitigating causes, not just the symptoms.
Dr. Feldman is able to treat most acute and chronic diseases through natural and effective health interventions. There are some circumstances that surgery or conventional medicine are necessary in coordination with your comprehensive treatment plan. Dr. Feldman will be your guide and liaison by determining what exact tests and treatment would be optimal for your overall well-being and consulting with other doctors and surgeons on your unique needs.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Neurological Conditions (Parkinson's, ALS, MS, etc.)
- Women's Health (PMS, menopause, low libido, PMDD, PCOS, etc.)
- Digestion Disorders (IBS, IBD, colitis, GERD, etc.)
- Cardiac Conditions (Hypertension, angina, circulatory issues, etc.)
- Endocrine Disorders (Hashimoto's, adrenal insufficiency, diabetes, etc.
- Migraines, tension headaches, and cluster headaches
- Musculoskeletal Conditions (back pain, arthritis, neuropathies, etc.)
- Men's Health (Erectile dysfunction, prostate issues, etc.)
- Dermatological Conditions (Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc.)Respiratory Disease (Asthma, chronic bronchitis, COPD, etc.)
- Acute grief/shock
- GI disturbance (food poisoning, traveler's diarrhea, etc.)
- Many others
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-partum Depression
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder